2018 Clinic Dates
This year, Campus Flu Clinics will be held between Sept. 19 and Oct. 19 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at nine walk-in locations across campus. No advance registration is required.
- Sept. 19, Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
- Sept. 20, Giles Horney Building, Magnolia Room
- Sept. 27, Medical Biomolecular Research Building (MBRB), Lobby
- Oct. 2, Genetics Medicine Building, Lobby
- Oct. 3, Kenan-Flagler Business School McColl Bldg., Graduate Student Lounge
- Oct. 11, Genomic Science Building, Café
- Oct. 16, Koury Oral Health, Atrium Lobby
- Oct. 18, Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
- Oct. 19, Frank Porter Graham Student Union, Room 2518, Employee Appreciation Day (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Flu vaccinations are available at the Student Stores Pharmacy and Campus Health Pharmacy for students, faculty and staff.
In addition, the University Employee Occupational Health Clinic (UEOHC) is offering walk-in flu vaccinations for University employees (including the School of Medicine) who are part of the University’s Immunization Review Program. Those who cannot visit on a walk-in flu clinic day may also make an appointment to receive the influenza vaccine by using the online appointment schedule and selecting “Immunization Review-New” from the drop-down menu.
|Location||Dates and Hours||Eligibility|
|Student Stores Pharmacy
Third Floor, UNC Student Stores
M-F, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|Students, Faculty, and Staff|
|Campus Health Pharmacy
Basement, Campus Health
|M-F, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Students, Faculty, and Staff|
|University Employee Occupational Health Clinic (UEOHC)
145 N. Medical Drive
|M, W, F
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
|University Healthcare Personnel who are part of the Immunication Review Program|
At University clinics, there is no co-pay for employees on the State Health Plan or for students and employees who are insured through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Partners, Aetna, Humana Gold, SummaCare, Advantra Freedom, and Medicare Part B, but you must bring your health plan card and your UNC One Card ID to the clinic. Employees and students not on the listed plans can also get a flu vaccination by paying $35. After receiving the vaccination, you will receive a form that can be filed with your health insurer. Please be sure to contact your health insurer to see if you can obtain reimbursement.
- Flu Vaccination Self-Report
For those who have had a flu vaccination at their physicians office, pharmacy, or other.
- Influenza Medical Contraindication Release
For those who have a medical contraindication
- Religious Exemption
For those claiming a religious exemption
- EHS Compliance Portal
Check to see your immunization record