- Student Stores Pharmacy will offer walk-in flu shots for students, faculty and staff during operating hours (Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.). The Student Stores Pharmacy is located on the 3rd floor of the UNC Student Stores building. Medicare plans are not accepted.
- Campus Health Pharmacy, located in the basement of Campus Health, will offer walk-in flu shots for students, faculty and staff Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- University Employee Occupational Health Clinic will offer flu vaccinations only for University health care personnel (including the School of Medicine) and other personnel who are part of the Immunization Review Program. Flu vaccinations will be available during walk-in hours from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays starting Sept. 5.
- Campus Walk-in Clinics – several walk-in flu vaccinations clinics will be offered at various locations across campus with no advance registration required. Please bring both your UNC One Card and health insurance card (Medicare plans are not accepted). All clinic times listed below are from noon to 4 p.m., except the Oct. 20 Employee Appreciation Day event, which is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.):
- Thursday, Sept. 28 – Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
- Thursday, Oct. 5 – Koury Oral Health Sciences Building, Atrium Lobby
- Thursday, Oct. 12 – Genetic Medicine Research Building, Lobby
- Friday, Oct. 20 – Frank Porter Graham Student Union (Employee Appreciation Day)
Hourly/short-term parking options near Student Stores Pharmacy and Polk Place include 30-minute meters in the Undergraduate Library Lot (next to Student Stores), along South Road (meters), or in Rams Head Deck. Parking regulations are in effect, and the hourly rate is $1.75. Contactless payment may be made via ParkMobile.
Most insurance providers offer flu vaccination with no copay. Campus Health is in-network with most major insurance plans, including the State Health Plan and Student Blue. See the Campus Health website for more information about health plans accepted. Campus Health does not accept Medicare plans. Please bring a copy of your insurance card. You will be billed for any out-of-pocket expense as determined by your insurance company. Flu vaccination is available for $45 for those without insurance.
- Flu Vaccination Self-Report
For those who have had a flu vaccination at their physicians office, pharmacy, or other.
- Influenza Medical Contraindication Release
For those who have a medical contraindication
- Religious Exemption
For those claiming a religious exemption
- EHS Compliance Portal
Check to see your immunization record